Saturday, July 28, 2012

Emmett is 3!

DSC_0320-1 DSC_0324-1 DSC_0326-1 DSC_0335-1
To celebrate Emmett’s birthday we went to the waterslide place also known as the Water Mine. Didn’t take any pictures, but I have documented the Water Mine here before.

After we got back I ran a few errands, while everyone else napped. I came home to find that Emmett was not only not napping, but had helped himself to a snack. Things with 3 kids are still not exactly getting easier, but I have faith. This is the first time I’ve had a 3 year old without another on the way, which is awesome.

I did feel a pang of nostalgia when I realized that Emmett was wearing the same shirt that Ellis was wearing 3 years ago when Emmett was born.
Emmett
Happy Birthday little Emmett, you will always be my sweet sweet baby, even if you are a big kid now!

No comments:

Post a Comment